Tiny House: How to Start Living in a Small House (Technical Manual for Building a Tiny Home) (Paperback)
How to remove clutter from your life, maximizing limited floor space and some remarkable types of tiny homes that might spark your interest. You can decide for yourself if the tiny home movement, which has become very popular of late, is right for you
Inside this book you will learn everything you need to know about tiny living:
- The concept of tiny living and the tiny house movement.
- How to buy a tiny home.
- Practical ways to live in a tiny home.
- The method of decluttering each room in the house.
- Design tricks to make your small space seem bigger.
- Tips on storage and organization.
- How to live off-grid, and lots more.
- If you're looking for clever ideas on how to live a big life while living in a tiny house, then grab your copy today
Now through the influence of being featured on popular home improvement shows, tiny homes are growing in numbers and for good reason. Tiny homes offer a simple approach to getting rid of many of the common disadvantages that traditional homeowners face and are just plain neat