Lazy Weight Loss: A Fat-Burning Strategy That Doesn't Require Physical Activity (2022 Guide for Beginners) (Paperback)
This book contains practical advice on how to stay healthy and fit even if you are lazy.
Because you're reading this, it's clear that you want to change your lifestyle, including your current physical and mental health. That is admirable. Being mentally and physically healthy is essential, which is why this book will discuss how to live a healthy life without becoming a gym rat. You'll learn a lot from this book, including how to stay healthy and fit (including weight loss and stress-relief techniques) without becoming obsessed with exercise.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll find...
- The True Meaning of Health and How to Foster a Healthy Mindset
- Adopting a Positive Mentality for Your Health
- What Does It Mean to Be Mentally Healthy?
- Make some time to reflect and appreciate.
- Use your senses to your advantage.
- Make leisure time a priority.
- Manage your emotions to relieve stress.
And Much More ...
Take action now and get this book